当前位置:97JIE网址导航 > 亚洲 > 中国网址导航 > 手机网址导航

网站简要

来源:97JIE网址导航 收录时间:2018-10-29 02:34:52
China Mobile中国移动

中国移动是中国本土手机类网站。中国移动中文官方网址是:http://www.10086.cn/,中文网址请点击上方链接,或者点击“进入网站”按钮。外籍人士查看中文网站如有不便,请点击“在线翻译”后面的“谷歌在线网页翻译”或者“百度在线网页翻译”。中国移动中国官方网址是:https://www.chinamobileltd.com/。中国网址请点击上方链接,或者点击“SIGN IN”按钮。中国人点击“TRANSLATE”后面的“Google Translation”或者“Google Translation”,可以更加方便的浏览国外网站。了解天下事。
China Mobile Limited (the "Company", and together with its subsidiaries, the "Group") was incorporated in Hong Kong on 3 September 1997. The Company was listed on the New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE") and The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong..
中国移动通信集团有限公司(ChinaMobileCommunicationsGroupCo.,Ltd,简称中国移动、CMCC)是按照国家电信体制改革的总体部署,于2000年4月20日成立的中央企业。2017年12月,中国移动通信集团公司进行公司制改制,企业类型由全民所有制企业变更为国有独..

中国移动通信集团有限公司(China Mobile Communications Group Co.,Ltd,简称中国移动、CMCC)是按照国家电信体制改革的总体部署,于2000年4月20日成立的中央企业。

2017年12月,中国移动通信集团公司进行公司制改制,企业类型由全民所有制企业变更为国有独资公司,并更名为中国移动通信集团有限公司。

中国移动是一家基于GSM、TD-SCDMA和TD-LTE制式网络的移动通信运营商。

中国移动全资拥有中国移动(香港)集团有限公司,由其控股的中国移动有限公司在国内31个省(自治区、直辖市)和香港设立全资子公司,并在香港和纽约上市,主要经营移动语音、数据、宽带、IP电话和多媒体业务,并具有计算机互联网国际联网单位经营权和国际出入口经营权。注册资本3000亿人民币,资产规模近1.7万亿人民币,员工总数近50万人。

China Mobile Limited (the "Company", and together with its subsidiaries, the "Group") was incorporated in Hong Kong on 3 September 1997. The Company was listed on the New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE") and The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited ("HKEX" or the "Stock Exchange") on 22 October 1997 and 23 October 1997, respectively. The Company was admitted as a constituent stock of the Hang Seng Index in Hong Kong on 27 January 1998. As the leading telecommunications services provider in Mainland China, the Group provides full communications services in all 31 provinces, autonomous regions and directly-administered municipalities throughout Mainland China and in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, and boasts a world-class telecommunications operator with the world's largest network and customer base, a leading position in profitability and market value ranking. Its businesses primarily consist of mobile voice and data business, wireline broadband and other information and communications services. As of 31 December 2017, the Group had a total of 464,656 employees, 887 million mobile customers and 113 million wireline broadband customers with its annual revenue exceeding RMB740 billion. The Company's ultimate controlling shareholder is China Mobile Communications Group Co., Ltd. (formerly known as China Mobile Communications Corporation, "CMCC"), which, as of 31 December 2017, indirectly held approximately 72.72% of the total number of issued shares of the Company. The remaining approximately 27.28% was held by public investors. In 2017, the Company was once again selected as one of "The World's 2,000 Biggest Public Companies" by Forbes magazine, and recognized again on the Dow Jones Sustainability Emerging Markets Index. Currently, the Company's corporate credit ratings are equivalent to China's sovereign credit ratings, namely, A+/Outlook Stable from Standard & Poor's and A1/Outlook Stable from Moody's.